Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



and...... Happy Birthday Katie
My grand-daughter Katie will be 6 years old the day after Valentines, I keep this picture of her as part of my Valentine's decorations. She is our little Cupid!

Hope you all have a Happy valentine's Day! I am spending it with My Valentine! Since it is such a buzy night to go out to dinner, I like to stay home and fix a special candle light dinner for two.
Dinner will start off with a Shrimp Cocktail, Citrus Salad, main course will be Filet Mignon topped with Scallops, Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, and hot homemade Biscuits.(his favorite)
For dessert a Molten Lava Cake called "Chocolate Indulgence" with fresh raspberries.

If you are interested.... I will have the salad, biscuit and cake recipe on my food blog.

2 comments:

Bake Party of 6 said...

What time is dinner? That sounds yummy :)

Deb said...

You and Julie have the best ideas! I'm going to have to take notes!! Your dinner sounded so yummy. You must be a great cook!