The Sixth Challenge is this:
1. Go to your photo folder
2. Go to the 6th folder of photos
3. Go to the 6th picture
4. Put the picture on your blog and a description.
5. Invite six friends to join the challenge.
And here is the picture, it was taken in the summer of 2006, while I was visiting in Washington, we were at Super Jump Party Zone, Kristine and Justin had just opened up the business. We had the place to ourselves and Lisa, Cheryl, and Ellie were racing through the obstacle course. This picture is at the very end of their race, I think they had done it a couple of times and as you can see they were laughing the whole time, Ellie was up and ready to do it again.



2 comments:
I remember that, they could barely get through it they were laughing so hard. Good picture. I forgot Lisa's hair use to look like that, it's longer now.
You have to keep up on your blogging tell the girls, I got on facebook too and I don't like it, I prefer to use my blog. So fun to see all the pictures of the kids, and their kids. Leah is glad your letting her stay there with you.
Post a Comment