
Julie and kids and I spent the day at Knott's Berry Farm, it was great because there were no crowds. We had fun on the rides and watching little Sophie explore everthing, she loved keeping up with Abby and her brothers. The girls loved Camp Snoopy and the boys the more adventures rides, but they were good sports in taking their little sisters on a lot of the rides. Before leaving we ate at the Mrs. Knott's Chicken Restaurant. One of my favorite places because it brings back a lot of memories, especially because we would take Jule when she was Sophie's age.



3 comments:
Looks like you almost had the place to yourself, how fun! What a great day off from school!
What cute pics Katherine. Your girls and grandkids are so cute! Brings back memories of mom & I taking Steffany to the amusement parks together. Great times for you guys. I'm so glad to get to see some of your memories. Its awesome.
Looks like fun,wish i were there.
Post a Comment