Sunday, December 7, 2008
Our Tree for 2008
Since we will be going to Washington this year for Christmas, we decided not to get a big tree, but I will have my little tiny one! Dad is thrilled I'm not going crazy like I usually do, but I have to have some decorations out, so I am putting out lots of my snowman. Happy Holidays!
+of+Copy+of+IMG_1560.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think Lisa and I are making up for the lack of Christmas at your house. I can't speak for her but I know I've gone a little overboard knowing you'll be here for Christmas. We both have way too many Christmas lights too.
Simple and cute - I love it!
There is no man like a SNOWMAN
You call that simple?! And that is only some of your decorations? Wow! I suddenly feel like I need to go decoration shopping.
Post a Comment