Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Our Christmas in Washington has been fun........

The day I flew in it snowed, I was lucky to have arrived on time, there were a lot of people stranded, not able to fly out or in to Seattle, here is a picture Lisa took from her front porch the day I arrived













On Christmas Eve we read and performed the story of Baby Jesus (Logan) with Mary (Katie) and Joseph (Luke). The Shepherd's (Ian and Jacob) were there with a little lamb (Kami) while the Angel (Ellie) watched over as the Wise man (Jason) brought a gift for baby Jesus. We sang songs and remembered why we celebrate Christmas












We had fun with a white elephant gift exchange












Lloyd and I with the grandkids, we were lucky to get everyone almost looking at the camera

2 comments:

Bake Party of 6 said...

Such a perfect Christmas! I enjoyed all the pictures and the kids looked adorable dressed up. With the fresh snow fall all around, I don't think you could have wished for anything more.

Lara said...

How fun for you! So glad you guys had a good Christmas!