Today our ward met at the Stake Center for "Operation Yellow"
Each ward was assigned a location, our ward was assigned Main St. and PCH, the 4th Ward had Beach Blvd. and PCH. We had a solid line of supporters all the way down. The goal was to be a friendly and positive front. We difinitley did that! We had a lot of people honking and giving us the thumbs up, and a few finger waves. But mostly positve. It was a upbeat and fun rally!
Our Prop 8 sign was stolen from the front yard the other night, so I guess I am going to have to bring it in when it gets dark. This is a very heated issue!



3 comments:
Good for you, Mom!
Yes! Since you did such a good job, come help support us in our rally tomorrow evening. AWESOME!
You are awesome! I am sure that there are plenty of members not willing to do what you just did. You are doing what the leaders of the church have asked you to do and for that you will be greatly blessed. I just wish I could have been out there with you.
Post a Comment