Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grandpa's new Toy (Tool)


Yes, he finally broke down and got a new lawnmower. (after trying to hold the old one together for years). This time the chain wasn't working right so he had to keep stopping to put it back on. He decided he was tired of making it work, it was time for a new one. You know how he hangs on to things..........Plus the last time he mowed, when he stopped to put the chain back on and layed down on his side on the lawn, two different neighbors came over to make sure he was okay. They were worried that he had passed out. I had looked outside and was a little concerned till I could see what he was doing. So it was time for a new one!

1 comments:

Bake Party of 6 said...

It's good to know the neighbors are looking out for you guys! I'm sure they are all a nervous wreck watching Dad work on the roof, house and especially under a lawnmower. Thanks for the picture. Dad, keep up the hard work ~ Julie