Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sophie is getting so big, what a cutie. I think those boys are due for a haircut. Looks like fun, my kids saw the pictures and wished they were there.

Bake Party of 6 said...

Caleb is loving his little curls that show under his baseball cap. He's determined to keep it long till football. Then when the team has a shaving party he'll have a ton to cut off. He missed out last year on that tradition because we already buzzed his hair. You just wait till Jason wants to have a say with his hair!!! lol

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Katherine,

What a beautiful family you have! I have so enjoyed visiting them and looking at some of their pictures. You have me beat by several (100!) grandkids, but I'm thrilled to death that Nicole is having her first little girl.

xo Lidy