I haven't had a chance to update my blog, cause I have been sick ever since I came home, I think I can finally say, I'm back to normal. I'm ready to go shopping, I am tired of being here in the house. Of course last week that is all I wanted to do. I didn't even feel like reading and I got a book from Kristine, you know I don't feel good when I don't want to read...........
Most of my pictures are similar to the ones my kids took, but I have added a few that not everyone has seen.
Abby had fun visiting with all her cousins. I think she is ready to go back anytime.
I had fun spending time with Lisa and Kristine and their families. The time went by way too fast........
I had fun watching Kristine and Lisa juggle baby sitting,car pooling and changing car seats back and forth for each child. Makes me tired, just thinking of it. With each having a new little one, I think I may have to rent a car when I visit. There is no way we will all be able to fit into two vans.
I think Brett and Justin have picked up California driving skills, from their father in law, I felt like I was riding with him! Skills like weaving at high speeds to get around clueless people on cell phones or slow cars that don't know that the right lanes are for slower vehicles.........
But one of the best parts of visiting with some of my choicest blessings in life, my daughters and grandkids, is seeing that they have loving husbands and fathers who honor their preisthood and spend quality time with their families,and that my daughters and their husbands are such wonderful and loving parents. That is what makes a mother proud..........
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment